After the status of an appointment is set to Completed some fields are still editable.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Activites work center.
- Select the Appoinments view.
- From the selection drop-down, choose My Completed Appointments.
- Open the appointment XYZ (XYZ represents the name of the appointment).
- Some fields such as Account, Organizer, adding Follow-Up Items etc. are editable.
This is expected system behavior. Not all fields are blocked for edit on complete in order to assist the sales user and provide flexibility in related information. This is the behaviour currently in all activities, except visits since an actual time capture on visits is done. In all other activities, there is no time capture and hence, the additional step of moving the activity to In Process does not offer a significant benefit.
Changing this behaviour has been considered for a future release.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To