The total amount of an Expense Report is not getting updated with the addition of some expenses item lines.
You must check if the expense item that is not getting sum in the amount is not set with the Payment/Taxation type as Non Reimbursable Amount (No payment, No taxation).
Non Reimbursable Amount (No Payment / No Taxation) configuration can be used for expense types that indicate late fees charged by credit card providers. You could assign this attribute to an expense type to ensure that late fees are not reimbursed to employees.
To change this configuration you can perform the steps below:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview view.
- Search for Expense Reporting and select the country that you want.
- Click in Change Immediately button.
- Click in Edit expense types link.
- Search for the expense type and change the configuration in the Definition tab.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To