System do not display Quick Sourcing Request button in the Purchase Requests view of Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Select Purchase Requests view.
- Select Unassigned Purchase Requests query in the Show field.
- The Quick Sourcing Request button is not found.
The question: Do want to use the sourcing requests from Purchase Requests to use as proposals in RFx Documents? is not selected in Scoping.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to the Questions phase.
- Select Sourcing.
- Select Sourcing and Contracting.
- Select Sourcing Requests.
- On the other side you can find the questions displayed.
- Here you have to select the above mentioned question and Save.
KBA , missing , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To