The Account Monitor shows no data for an account that has associated transactions.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Account Management work center.
- Go to Accounts view.
- Select an account and open by clicking on the Account Name/Account ID.
- Navigate to the Sales tab.
Message No records found for all documents like Sales Quotes, Opportunities, etc.
The Account factsheet has certain restrictions which will be solved by a correction in in one of our future releases.
If you still want to see the correct data on account fact sheet then as a workaround you shall remove the work center view Personal Data Disclosure (PERSONALDATADISCLOSURE) from the corresponding user(s).
Steps to do so:
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Go to Business Users view.
- Select the concerned user.
- Select the Edit button, followed by the Access Rights option.
- Ensure that the Personal Data Disclosure work center view is unchecked.
- Select the Save and Close button.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To