You received error message Data missing in field Province while claiming Mileage expense for Canada.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Travel & Expense Work Center.
- Open the Expense Report for which destination country is Canada.
- Click on Claim Mileage.
- Enter the Date, Distance & select Province.
- Click on Add & got the error Data missing in field Province.
Province data is missing in Fine-tune activity Mileage Rates-Canada.
Province Field data should be maintained in Fine-tune settings in Business configuration Work Center.
- Go to the Business configuration Work Center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant project & Click on Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine-Tune tab & find the activity Mileage Rates-Canada.
- Click on Mileage Rates-Canada.
- Click on Edit Mileage Reimbursement Rates.
- Maintain Province data under Company Specific Rates.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To