Administrator is unable to approve the Expense Reports.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Cockpit Work Center.
- Go to All Expense reports.
- In Advanced Search, select the Status Pending Approval & press Go.
- Select any Expense Report & you will observe that Action button is disabled.
User can approve Expense Reports only once the Business role Approver is assigned to his Access Rights. Also it depends further upon company specific Multi-Step-Approval Process configuration.
Administrator can assign approval tasks to the user(s) having Approver role assigned.
- Go to the Application & user Management Work Center.
- Go to Task distribution View & open Business Task Management.
- Open the approval task lying as Unassigned items.
- Select the task, press Actions button & then select Assign Items.
- Click on the value help for Assign item.
You can assign the task to relevant approver.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To