You have changed Online Booking Tool Provider for Generic Country Versions in scoping but in the fine tuning activity details are not updated in copied country versions (i.e. Jamaica, Singapore) created by Generic country version template.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant project & press the button Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the Questions.
- Under the Scoping Element open Travel and Expenses.
- Expand Travel Planning and select Itinerary.
- Change the Online Booking Tool details under Group: Tools for Organizing Trips for the Generic Country Versions?
- Open the Fine-Tune tab & open activity-Online Booking Tool - Generic Country Version.
Newly selected Online Booking Tool details are not updated.
As per standard system behavior, Change in the Generic Country Version (template) does not change the copies of newly created country versions from template.
In order to update Online Booking Tool Provider you need to delete the copy and create it again from the template. But that is only possible if any master or transactional data for that country version doesn’t created in the system.
Once you delete the copy and create new country solution again from the generic country version template new Online Booking Tool Details will be available.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To