You have scoped purchase order item approval in business configuration work center and you have made changes (Quantity, Price, Account Assignment) to the sent purchase order. However purchase order did not go for re-approval.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Select the ordered Purchase document.
- Navigate to Items tab and made changes to Quantity, Price or Account Assignment.
- Select Send Update button.
- Purchase Order did not go for Re-Approval.
The purchase order contains the line items for both the process types i.e. To-Stock and Non-Stock items. Hence re-approval did not triggered.
The process of re-approval and item approval applies only for non-stock procurement against projects or cost centers. If there is a purchase order with mix of stock and non-stock procurement then item level approval is not triggered.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To