User ABC got the approval task but user ABC is unable to forward the task because required person XYZ is not available.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Approvals Work Center.
- Select the approval task & press Forward button.
- User XYZ is not available to assign the task.
User XYZ is assigned to the company A and user ABC is assigned to B. There are two different companies.
In this case task cannot be forwarded to user XYZ because relevant configuration Forward for Intercompany Approval is not enabled in your system.
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center and Implementation projects.
- Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine-Tune tab & find the activity Set Audit and Approval Process for Expense Reports.
- Click on the link Edit review and approval scenarios.
- Enable Forward for Intercompany Approval in the section Auditing and Approval Sequence.
Once the relevant configuration finished you will be able to assign approval task to user XYZ.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To