You have created a Extension Field in a particular screen and extened it to a Form Template. Now, when you try to move that Extension Field using Easy Form Editor either up or down, system throws beloe error message:
Error in moving down the Section Element
Error in moving up the Section Element
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Select Business Flexibility view and sub view Form Template Maintenance.
- Select and highlight the Form Template, select Open button and choose Easy Form Editor.
- Go to the Sections table and expand hierarchy.
- Highlight the respective field and change display to Show Always.
- Highlight the row of the respective field again and use the down arrow or up arrow to move the field.
It is not possible to change/move a Extension Field in the Table of Form Template using Easy Form Editor. You can move only the pre-delivered fields in the Easy Form Editor.
This is expected system behavior.
You can use Adobe Life Cycle Designer to move the extension field as required.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To