The Contract->Item ,which is canceled is still showing in the Invoice Request view with the status as To Be Invoiced.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Go to the Contract view.
- In the Show field from the drop-down select All Contracts and in the Find enter PQR(where PQR is contract id).
- Edit the Contract PQR and go to the Items tab.
You will see for the Item YY ,the Cancelation Reason is maintained.
- Now go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to Invoice Request view and search with Customer Contract Invoice Request Id PQR.
The Invoice Request id PQR is with status as To Be Invoiced.
Although for Contract->Item,the Cancelation Reason is maintained but Cancelation Effective On date is not yet reached. Once Cancelation Effective On date is reach the Cancelation Status will be Canceled for the Contract->Item and also under the Invoice Request view.
This is an expected system behavior.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To