What is the Role of the fine tune activity Time Zone Maintenance?
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Choose the Implementation Projects view.
- Select your implementation project from the list.
- Click on the Open Activity List button.
- Select the Fine –Tune tab.
- Show All Activities and click the Go button.
- Select the Time Zone Maintenance activity.
- Click the Open button.
- Maintain the respective Time Zone.
The fine tune activity Time Zone Maintenance is responsible to determine the time frame during which the system has the planned downtime for maintenance in accordance with the Service Levels.
Any created document or data is set in accordance with the time maintained in the Fine Tune Activity.
You can find additional information about Time Zone Maintenance under the Help Center in Requesting a Time Zone Change
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To