The above error message is seen while trying to edit a form developed using Adobe LiveCycle Designer, in Easy Form Editor.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Go to Form Template Maintenance view under Business Flexibility.
- Select the concerned form template.
- Select the Edit button and choose using Easy Form Editor.
- Select a tabular section in the template.
- Navigate to the sub-section Columns.
- Select any particular label.
- Select the Move Down button.
The cause for this error is that the field below the selected field was included using the Adobe LiveCycle Designer and and is not as per the naming conventions of standard print forms of the system.
For the Column fields of a table in the template, the field must be pre-fixed with three letters 'col' in their names. Please make the necessary change through Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
Please bear in mind that SAP does not take responsibility on the form templates customized using Adobe LiveCycle Designer. The above said is a known issue and the proposed solution should work. However, if you have any further concerns, please contact either the developer of the form or your implementation partner.
In case of any kind of enhancement requirements for the forms, you could contact our Service Center, but that would be a paid service.
KBA , section element , error moving down section element , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To