You try to upload journal entry voucher from Microsoft Excel, when you click Save Data to in the excel template, the system gives error messages:
Incorrect binding for element `Note`.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to General Ledger work center.
- Go to Journal Entries view
- Go to Journal Entry Vouchers subview.
- Create new voucher from excel as New ->Journal Entry Voucher from Microsoft Excel.
- Select the Save data button in the Excel add-in.
You get the error message mentioned above.
The issue is with the header text in the excel template, it's too long. This text must not be longer than 40 characters. The same restriction is also valid for the note of the items.
You should change the header text, and make it less than 40 characters, after that, you should to able to successfully upload the document to the system.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To