You configured all the prerequisite settings for the Withholding tax calculation but new supplier invoice created do not calculate the Withholding Tax.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Select the New Customs Invoice link in the Common Tasks.
- Choose the Supplier for which the withholding tax indicator is maintained
- Select View All button.
- Go to the Items tab.
- Go to the Taxes sub tab under Item tab.
- Select the Withholding Tax tab.
The withholding tax is calculated only for the Buying companies for which the Withholding Tax Required checkbox is enabled in the company tax arrangement.
The prerequisite for the withholding tax for the country Australia is: The Total Gross amount should be more than 75 AUD.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To