You are trying to remove a time entry in the user's time sheet, however the Remove button is not enabled.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Time Administration work center.
- Go to Time Sheet sub-view.
- Open the user's Time Sheet.
- Go to tab Review and Correct.
- Under the Time Recording Completeness section, select the desired date.
- Under the Details section of the chosen date, select the time entry you wish to remove.
You will see that the Remove button is grayed out.
The time type which concerns the time entry you selected has not been activated for usage in the employee time sheet or in the Time File of the Time Administration, therefore all the recordings for the given time type appear as read-only.
You will need to activate the time type via Business Configuration.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview view.
- Find the activity Time Types - XX (XX represents the country abbreviation)
- Click on Change Immediately.
- On the screen that opens, click on Maintain Employee Time Types, under Employee Time Types section.
- Choose the concerned time type.
- In the Service Activation tab, you will be able to flag the time type for Time Sheet and Time Administration.
- Save your changes.
- Open the user's time sheet again.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To