You want to create a purchase order for a recurring expenses such as telephone bill. You can see a functionality to create a recurring invoice. There is no way or functionality to create a recurring purchase order that stays open from month to month.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Recurring Invoices view.
- You can see this functionality in Supplier Invoice.
- Now go to the Purchase Requests and Order work center.
- No options to create Recurring Purchase Order.
In the current release, the functionality is available with Recurring Invoices only and Recurring Purchase Orders is a new requirement. Hence the feature will be considered for a future release of SAP Business ByDesign.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To