In the Contract->Item,it is not possible to Edit Invoicing Time Frame.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Go to the Contract view.
- In the Show field select All Contracts from drop-down and in the Find field enter ABC(where ABC is the Contract Id).
- Select the Contract ABC and click on the Edit button .
- Go to the Pricing and Invoicing tab and subtab Invoice Schedule.
- Select the line-item and click on the button Edit Invoicing Time Frame.
In the Invoicing Time Frame window , under the section Available Items for Timeframe the message: No records found is triggered
Since the Contract ABC->Item's status is In Process(i. e. if Line-item is Released), it is not possible anymore to edit the Invoicing Time Frame.
This is an expected system behavior.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To