You create new Premium Pay Types in order to use them in the time sheet of an employee however, they donot appear on the time sheet as an option but only the default Premium Pay types provided by SAP do.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Overview view
- Select activity Premium Pay- Country
- Open the activity and select Maintain Premium Pay Type
- Maintain settings for a new Premium Pay
- Go to Time Administration work center
- Select Time Sheet view
- Select employee
- Click Edit Time Sheet
The newly created Premium Pay type is not available as an option under Premium Pay column
In order to get newly added premium pay types via fine tuning (Z*) during time recording, you need to maintain the corresponding time type mapping in compensation.
- Go to Compensation work center
- Select Compensation Components view
- Click on Actions and Select Maintain Time Type Mapping
- Click Add Row
- Create mapping with a result Compensation Component ID
Once you complete the mapping the new Premium Pay types will be available as an option in the Time Sheet.
KBA , zuschläge , zuschlag , vergütung , vergütungsbestandteile , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To