You would like to expose a data source, however the Expose button is missing.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Navigate to the Business Analytics -> Data Sources view.
There is no Expose button for any of the data sources.
The business configuration is not yet scoped to include this feature.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select your project and click on the Edit Project Scope button.
- On the new screen, go to Step 3 Scoping.
- Check the following BC Option: Communication and Information Exchange -> Integration with SAP ERP -> Integration with Central Analytics.
- Continue to step 4 Questions.
- Check the question Do you want to make analytics data from the solution available to an SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse system?
- Finish the setup.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To