When you migrate Product Categories, system throws below error message
Service Call failed; report an incident
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview view.
- Search and open the activity Migration of Product Categories.
- Execute the migration of the uploaded file.
The reason for the issue could be that the Product Categories that you are trying to Migrate is already present in the system.
This can be verified in the system as follows,
1. Go to Product Data work center.
2. Select Product Categories view.
If you have already migrated or created the Product Categories into your system then it is not possible to migrate the Product Categories. if you have a requirement to add a new Categories then it should be performed in the Product Categories view manually.
Migration of Product Categories doesn't support Enhancement.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To