.NET Crystal Viewer losing images when paging back and forth really fast
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio
- Crystal Report Server Embedded
- Crystal Reports Server
Reproducing the Issue
Open any test app in VS 2008, CR 2008 and open the report and preview
Or extract executable from attached app and simply run on PC with Redist installed
Click the page left/right, last page, left/right in random order and eventually the images stop showing on the page.
You do need to do the paging really fast... Eventually the image will stop being rendered in the viewer.
This issue was tracked with ADAPT01702640
Solution provided in:
- CRS 3.1, CRSE 3.1, CR SDK 2008 in Fix Pack 6.3
- CRS 2011 and CRSE 2011 Service Pack 7
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio Service Pack 7
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 SP10
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 SP03
This issue has reappered in CR for VS SP 15 and SP 16.
To resolve the problem add this line of code in your View Report Button or on your form load event:
crystalReportViewer1.CachedPageNumberPerDoc = 1;
.net, crystal viewer, fast, losing images, paging back and forth, images disappear, ADAPT01702641, ADAPT01704061, ADAPT01704062, ADAPT01708091, ADAPT01708101, ADAPT01717651, ADAPT01718910, ADAPT01725832, ADAPT01726792, ADAPT01726793 , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem