You are trying to add the Description in the Notes of any activity but the Description is truncating to certain length.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select an available Project and select Open Activity List button.
- Highlight any Activity and select Actions button and choose Add or Edit Notes option.
- Maintain Description for some length (more than two lines).
- Select Save button.
The field Description can have only a maximum of 256 characters and any characters more than 256 will be truncated.
The system works as designed.
We will enhance the screen with the warning/error message when more than 256 characters are entered.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To