When you try to migrate Bank Directories using Migration system throws below error message:
Service Call failed; report an incident
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select Open Activity List button for the selected project.
- Go to Integrate and Extend phase.
- Open the activity Bank Directories.
- Select Migrate bank directory using the migration tool link.
- Select the migration file and select Execute Migration button and choose the required option.
- In step 3(Simulate Import), system throws above error message.
There are many possibilities that may cause this issue and one of the cause could be that you have maintained National Bank Code for the Bank Directories but the National Bank Code Type is not maintained in the Migration Template or you have maintained the National Bank Code Type but not maintained the National Bank Code.
If you use a National Bank Code to identify the bank, then it is must to specify the respective National Bank Code Type as well.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To