- Report contains a tab character in a text field object.
- When printing the report using the PrintOutputController the error is thrown:
"Access Violation" - "Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt."
- The following errors may also be thrown:
“The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT))”
"External component has thrown an exception."
"At CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.Controllers.PrintOutputControllerClass.PrintReport(PrintReportOptions options)"
- SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio - Service Pack 5 or 6
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 / 2012
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a report with a text object
- Add text that contains a tab character to the text object
- Cerate a simple application using the Crystal Reports SDK for .NET
- Use the following code to print the report:
- The issue has been escalated for a fix
- Reference ADAPT01698780
- The issue is resolved in:
- Service Pack 7 for SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio
- BI 4.0 SP08 (Available from the SAP Service Market Place)
- BI 4.1 SP02 (Available from the SAP Service Market Place)
printout print out CRVS CR4VS 2012 2010 output controller , KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , Bug Filed