You are creating a purchase order. You want the system to automatically determine the Ship-To Location while entering each line item in the order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Request and Orders work center.
- Navigate to Common Tasks view and choose the option New Purchase Order.
- In the New Purchase Order screen choose the View All button, enter the relevant mandatory fields in the General tab and navigate to the Items tab.
- Choose the button Add Row and enter the product details.
- You can see that the Ship-To Location ID is not being populated automatically by the system.
This is expected system behavior. Currently in Business ByDesign there is no feature available to default Ship-To location in purchase order line item.
The system is working as designed.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To