Error: Invalid MovementCategory 08 with first acq./cap./depr. start date xx/yy/zzzz, while trying to migrate Fixed Assets.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant change project.
- Select the Open Activity List button.
- Navigate to the Integrate and Extend tab.
- Find and select the activity Migration of Accounting Transaction Data.
- Select link: Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool.
- Select the relevant Unit or Create Unit.
- Upload the migration template.
- Select the Execute Migration button.
The Initial Acquisition Date, xx/yy/zzzz supplied for a certain record in the migration template is an earlier date than the Capitalization Date for that entry.
Kindly ensure that the Capitalization Date maintained in the template is a later date than the Initial Acquisition Date for the respective records and re-trigger the migration.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To