The Tax Reporting Unit selected in the Customer Invoice Request is not the expected one.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Create a New Manual invoice from the Common Tasks.
- Add the account, employee responsible, sales unit in the invoice request.
- Add the Invoicing unit ABC (ABC represents the ID of the invoicing unit).
- Select the View All button.
- Go to the Items tab and add a product.
- Select the Taxes subtab.
- The tax reporting unit selected is XYZ which is not the expected one (XYZ represents the ID of the tax reporting unit).
- You are expecting the tax reporting unit QRS to be selected in the invoice request (QRS represents the ID of the invoice request).
The invoicing unit ABC selected in the customer invoice request is not assigned to the function Customer Invoicing in the Organizational Management work center,
the org unit ABC belongs to the org unit QRS which is also the Business Residence.
Since the org unit ABC is not assigned to the function Customer Invoicing, its reporting org unit QRS which is also a business residence, cannot be selected as Tax Reporting Unit.
- Go to the Organizational Management work center.
- Find the org unit ABC (ABC represents the ID of the org unit).
- Edit the org unit ABC.
- Select the Functions tab.
- Select the check box for Customer Invoicing under Finance.
- Save and Activate the org unit.
Now create the Manual Invoice Request again with the invoicing unit ABC, the invoice request will now select QRS as the Tax Reporting Unit.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To