Tax exemption reason missing in invoice form created for the Italian customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Show All Accounts and Find ABC (ABC represents the ID of the account for which invoice).
- Edit the account and select Financial Data tab
- Select the Tax Data subtab.
- You find that the exception reason is already maintained.
- Now go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Show All Invoice Documents and Find XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the customer invoice).
- Select the customer invoice XYZ and choose Preview button.
- The Tax Exemption Reason is not available in the PDF form.
The ReasonName field of the Tax Exemption is not mapped in the Customer Invoice form.
In the form template to get the value of Tax Exception, you can map the field ReasonName:
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Business Flexibility view -> Form Template Maintenance subview.
- Open the Customer Invoice form template in the Easy Form Editor.
- Select the Tax Exemption Table section -> Select Columns.
- Select the Add button -> Select Column.
- Under Available Fields -> Select FormInvoiceRequest -> CustomerInvoice -> ProductTaxDetails[*] -> TaxExemption -> Add the ReasonName field.
- Save your changes.
Now the Tax Exemption Reason will be shown in the invoice form.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To