When printing a Crystal report to PDF printer using JRC runtimes (crjava-runtime_12.2.215), blank spaces are observed in report.
The same report when printed from Designer to PDF printer, exhibits no formatting issues.
- Crystal Reports for Eclipse 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
1. Install PDF printer
2. Open the report using JRC runtimes
3. Click on print button in Viewer
4. Select PDF Exchange as printer
5. Blank spaces and incorrect formatting is observed
JRC 12.2.215 have a known limitation of the PDF priter driver issues. If we are using PDF Printer drivers to print the report through JRC Designer's print button we are getting unexpected format.
Don't use PDF print drivers to print the report to PDF format.
blank spaces, jrc, crystal reports for eclipse, pdf printer , KBA , BI-DEV-JAV , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - Java , Problem