The Profit Margin is not displayed on the sales quote.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Create a New Sales Quote from Common Tasks.
- Select the View All button.
- Add the account and other required details in the General tab.
- Add the product in the Items tab.
- The Profit Margin and Profit Margin Percentage are not shown at the item level of the sales quote.
You have not scoped the system to show Profit Margin.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant project and choose Edit the Project Scope button.
- Go to the Adjust Scoping step -> Expand General Business Data -> Expand Product and Service Pricing -> The Sales Price Specifications is not checked.
- You need to add it in the scoping and Finish the steps.
If your project is already closed then you need to create a New Change Project, do the required scoping changes and merge the change project.
KBA , SRD-MD-OM , Organizational Management , How To