You are unable to delete a Logistics Task Folder as Delete option is Greyed out in the system.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Warehousing and Logistics Master Data Work center.
- Go to the Logistics Task Folder view.
- In the Show field, select All Folders By Selection from the drop down.
- Search for the relevant Logistics Task Folder ID using Find option.
- Select the Task Folder ID with certain Task Type say Production Task.
- Here you see that option Delete is not Enabled.
Since the Logistics Task Folder Type is a Default Folder (ex. ID: XYZ_PT) , you are unable to delete it. These folders have been created by the system automatically so that if there are no user defined folders then the warehouse tasks will be assigned to these by default.
Only the task folders which have the Task Folder Type as Standard will have the Delete button enabled provided there are no tasks assignments in the folder.
This is an Expected System Behavior .
KBA , AP-LUD , Logistic Unit Data Management , How To