The PDF form of the sales quote does not show the Discount and List Price values.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Show All Quotes and Find XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the sales quote).
- Edit the sales quote and select the View All button.
- Go to the Output History tab.
- Open the PDF form, the form does not show the values for Discount and List Price.
- Download the XML file of the output.
- The fields are also not available in the output XML.
The List Price and Discount fields is not available in the standard form template but you can add it using the Adobe Livecycle designer in the adapted form template.
SAP Business ByDesign system is passing the Discount and the List Price fields to the form. So, in the xdp, you can add these columns and map the fields as follows:
Here, you will get several records. In the PriceComponent table, there is a field called TypeCode. You need to select the records which have TypeCode 7PR1 (List Price) and 7PR6 (Product Discount).
You can implement the above suggestion using Adobe Livecycle Designer:
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Business Flexibility view.
- Go to the Maintain Form Templates subview.
- Search for the standard Sales Quote form.
- Copy the standard form to create your adapted copy.
- Open the adapted form in the Adobe Livecycle Designer and implement the changes.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To