Vertical header showing horizontal in IE when using Java DHTML viewer
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio
- Crystal Reports Server Embedded ( OEM )
- BO Enterprise 3.1
- BI Enterprise 4.0
- BI Enterprise 4.1
Issue is partially resolved in Crystal Reports 2008 and BOE 3.1 SP7.
Scope covered as following:
- Browsers: IE 8/9/10 Compatibility mode, Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
- Not working IE10 standard mode, because we support only IE10 compatibility mode.
- Please update IE10 to the latest version 10.0.9200.16660(or later), otherwise rotate direction will be wrong for 90 degree in InfoView/.Net WebForm.
- Java CMC & InfoView
- .Net InfoView(IIS)
- .Net WebForm viewer for CRSE
The same issue had been patched in BI 4.x:
Since we will support both compatibility and standard mode for IE in BI 4.0 and BI4.1, IE standard mode is also covered and the fix works except in below limitations:
- IE10 standard mode: Java CMC & BI LaunchPad – Failed to rotate.
- IE10 standard mode: Java CMC – Failed to rotate.
- IE10 Compatibility mode: Java BI LaunchPad - Text will be rotated, but when set to rotate 90 degree, the direction will be wrong (always rotate 270 degree instead of 90 degree).
Vertical header showing horizontal, Crystal Reports 2008, CR 2008, BOE 3.1, BI 4.0, BI 4.1 , KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , Problem