You are working with a report and want to view the line items, however, horizontal scroll bar is not appearing in the report in order to scroll left and right to view the complete data.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the required report in the web browser.
- Execute the report and move the required fields to the view.
- Although the report loads fine, the horizontal scroll bar is not visible at the bottom of the report.
The root cause of this behavior is because of the setting maintained in the Table Settings of the report.
Please follow the below mentioned steps to change the setting and hence the horizontal scroll bar will appear.
1. Open the involved report from the Business Analytics work center.
2. Choose the view that you want to load/run the report and click OK.
3. Now, click on Settings button and select option Table.
4. New window opens for Table Settings. Here, check for the field Freeze Header.
5. In order to view Horizontal scroll bar in the report, the Freeze Header field should be un-checked. Click OK and save the view again.
The reason for providing this field in the setting is to give the flexibility to restrict the header columns that they expect to view on the report screen without moving the fields out of report.
- These setting are general setting and not specific to any report.
- These setting should be maintained for each of the customer created views in the report.
KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To