You cannot post a supplier invoice for fixed asset procurement due to the error: Define a default profit center for company XYZ and subledger Fixed Assets.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Supplier Invoicing.
- Go to the view Invoices and Credit Memos.
- Open the relevant invoice.
- Choose Check or Actions->Simulate Journal Entries.
- Error: Define a default profit center for company XYZ and subledger Fixed Assets.
The asset was posted with a previous invoice with Posting Date later than the new invoice's Posting Date.
You need to post the new invoice with an accounting transaction date that is equal to or greater than the previous invoice date or post the invoice to a new Individual Material/Asset.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To