You modified a purchase order and submitted it to the supplier after saving the the document or selecting Send Update.
However in the tab Output History, there is no new output of type: Purchase Order Change.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the view Purchase Orders.
- Mark the relevant purchase order and choose Edit.
- Make a change and press the button Send Update.
- Close and reopen the purchase order.
- Go to the tab Output History.
- You notice that there is no new document of type Purchase Order Change generated.
The new changes were not relevant to the supplier. Hence no output was sent out to printer or via email / fax.
In the tab Changes, in the Details section for the particular change, you can read: No relevant change documents were found.
It's possible that initially the changes were relevant to the supplier but due to some temporary framework issue, no output was generated.
If you want to generate a new output of the purchase order in its current status, you can do a dummy change and save (before doing so, you can temporarily change the output settings to avoid a paper output or that an email/fax is sent out to the supplier contact). Afterward revert the change and save the purchase order once more (with correct output settings). In the tab Output History, you can find 2 new outputs, the most recent one being the desired form for the supplier.
KBA , pending , pdf , template , successful , submitted on , adobe , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To