- Using the search feature of the WPF viewer to search for strings in a report
- On second or third search the error "InvalidOparatorException was unhandled is thrown:
- Project run from app exe results in the following error:
- SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 / 2012
- Crystal Reports WPF viewer
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Crystal Reports WPF viewer project.
- View a multi page report.
- Enter some search string into the search box of the WPF viewer.
- Keep pressing Enter until the end of the report is reached.
- Use the navigation buttons of the WPF viewer to get back to the start of the report.
- Change the search string.
- Go back to step three.
- Depending on the report and resources, the exception will be thrown after two, three or more searches.
- The issue has been escalated for a resolution.
- Tracking number: ADAPT01704159, assigned to Service Pack 7
- ETA: October / November 2013
- The issue is resolved in Service Pack 7 for SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio
.NET crvs vs2010 vs2012 2010 2012 crash bug find , KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , Bug Filed
SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio