While running the web setup from production machine, application fails with,
Error: Unsupported Operation. A document processed by the JRC engine cannot be opened in the C++ stack.
At load report method.
- Visual Studio 2010
- SAP Crystal Reports, developers version for Microsoft Visual Studio
- Web Application
- The .rpt files are not properly deployed or contents of the .rpt files are not intact
- Application is not able to find the path of the embedded Crystal Report.
- Change the property of your .rpt file as below, before creating WebSetup:
- Change the "Build Action" property from default "Embedded Resource" to "Content"
- Change the Copy to Output property from "Do not copy" to "Copy always"
Unsupported Operation. A document processed by the JRC engine cannot be opened in the C++ stack; Load report failed; CR4VS 2010 , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem