When you are creating a New Invoice without purchase order, you want the system to automatically populate the pricing values from the purchasing contracts or List Prices under the Net Price column and you want to know how to perform it.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center,
- Select the Invoice Entry view.
- Select New -> Invoice without Purchase Order, a window opens.
- Fill in the required fields and add the product ID, quantity value under the Items table.
- You could see that the pricing values are not updated automatically.
In the current release of SAP Business ByDesign, system does not automatically populate the pricing values from the purchasing contracts or list prices while creating a new supplier invoice without reference to a purchase order.
This is the standard system behavior.
KBA , supplier invoice , net price value , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To