You want to migrate fixed asset which was acquired during the current year and the fallowing error message is displayed.Acc. Historical APC not valid with first acq./cap./depr. start date.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation project view.
- Open Activity List for correspond project.
- Search by the activity: Migration of Accounting Transaction Data.
- Click on the hyperlink :Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool.
- Select the Migration Unit and click on Execute Migration button.
- Select the migration object Fixed Assets and click on the process file button.
- Simulate the Migration.
The error message is displayed.
Fixed asset acquired during the current year should have the historical columns blanked.
Remove the value data from the migration template columns Cumulated Historical Depreciation and Cumulated Historical APC, simulate the migration and the error message should no longer be displayed.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To