Even after changing the datasource of the report at runtime, report shows the data from the older datasource.
Report works fine when the datasource is manually changed using SetDatasourceLocation from Crystal designer.
- Visual Studio 2010
- Crystal Reports developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio
'Save data in the report' option is checked for the report in the designer.
- Open the report with Crystal Reports bundled designer inside Visual Studio.
- Uncheck the 'Save data in the report' option for the report.
- The option 'Save data in the report' is located at the top right corner when the report is previewed using 'Main report preview' option.
- Other option is to use CrReportDocument.Refresh() after CrReportDocument.Load().
crvs cr4vs crforvs crvs2010 cr4vs2010 crforvs2010 , KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio