When you check the report Number of Leads under the Marketing work center the Leads that are not with status Accepted or Rejected are not displayed in there.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Marketing work center and access the view Reports List;
- Open the report Number of Leads and click Go;
- You should see the leads that are in the report are either with the status Accepted or Rejected;
- If you go to the Leads view under the Marketing work center you will see that there are additional leads with statuses, as example, Handed Over.
This report was designed to show only the Accepted and Rejected leads consequently the ones with different statuses will not be displayed.
The system behavior of this standard report is as designed.
If you want to see a report without this restriction, you can create a custom report that can show all the leads in the system by following the steps below:
- Go to the Business Analytics work center and access the view Design Reports;
- Click on New Report;
- On the Data Source Name type Lead and select the Lead (CRMLEAHB) data source then click Next;
- On this new step you will have to select the Key Figures that you want to display in your report, select the option All on the Show box and select the key figures that you want to be on the report, then click in Next;
- In the next screen you can select the characteristics/fields that you want to display in the report then click on Next;
- On step 4 you can select the values for the characteristics and if they are going to have a fixed or variable as default value then click on Next;
- On step 5 you may select the variable to show on the selection screen and also if the characteristic will be mandatory then click on Next;
- Review if the report is set as you want it to be and then click on Finish;
- On the confirmation screen you can assign the report to a specific work center, if you select to assign the report then click on Assign Report;
- On the new screen select in which work center the report will be accessible from and also the view of this work center, after selecting it, click on Save;
- Go to the work center which you selected on the previous screen and check if the report is accessible from there, open the report and check if it is returning all data that you require.
KBA , AP-LP , Lead Processing , How To