You are in the process of migrating datas into your system and observed that the XYZ records are not imported but there is no delta file created for that automatically.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select a Implementation Project or a Change Project and select Open Activity List button.
- Go to Integrate and Extend phase.
- Search and open the activity and navigate to Data Migration screen.
Here, you can find the migrated file where there is a difference between the total records and imported records whereas the delta file for not imported records is not generated.
The delta file was not created for Not Imported Records of the migration file because the Execute Import step has not been finished.
The system works as designed.
Complete the migration of the migration file using the Finish button in the last step of migration.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To