When you try to upload a Image/Photo of an Employee in his/her Personnel File, system throws below error message,
Document Type Employee Image not Permitted for Employee
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Personnel Administration work center.
- Select Employees view.
- Search and Edit an employee.
- Select Image and select Add
- Go to Home work center.
- Select Self-Service Overview
- Select Edit My Contact Data link.
- Go to Step 3 and select Change Photo.
- Select Image and choose Add
The cause for the error message is that the question Do you plan to upload images of your employees? is not scoped in your system.
Follow the below steps to scope the question:
1. Go to Business Configuration work center.
2. Select Implementation projects view.
3. Select Edit Project Scope button.
4. Go to 4 Questions section.
5. Expand General Business Data.
6. Expand Employees and Service Agents
7. Select Employees.
8. In the right side of the screen, question Do you plan to upload images of your employees? is not scoped.
9. Select the check box for this question and select Set as Reviewed button.
10. Complete the Scoping till Confirmation step to finish the scoping.
Now, you can try to upload the Image of the employee into your system.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To