When you migrate Customer Data, system throws below error message:
Business partner XYZ doesn't exist in the system
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select Open Activity List button.
- Go to Integrate and Extend phase.
- Open Migration of Customers for SAP Customer OnDemand activity.
- Execute Migration of respective migration file.
The cause for the issue is, you might be using the migration mode Enhance already Existing Records but there are Accounts which doesn’t exist in the system and hence it is not possible to use mode Enhance already Existing Records for those Accounts.
But still you can continue with the migration of the file but the records with the error messages will not imported in to the system (applicable in case the error message is occurring for X records out of Total records) and a delta file will be created out the original file. Then you can change the Migration mode to Add New records and continue migrating the X records using the delta file.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To