When creating a New Manual Invoice and selecting any account, you receive the error message saying that Sales data or pricing terms not found for account.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoice work center.
- Go to Common Tasks
- Select New manual invoice
- Click in the View all Button
- Navigate to the Account and select any Account name.
An error message is triggered :Sales data or pricing terms not found for account
In order to allow the system to automatically find the maintained sales data for an account it is a prerequisite that the sales unit can also be determined automatically.
- Go to the Organizational Management work center.
- Select the view Organizational Work Distribution
- Navigate to the Business Area: Sales and Marketing
- Maintain the rules : Sales Unit for Sales and Sales Unit for Manual Invoices.
The sales data will now be determined by the system and the error will not appear.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To