You want to assign the business role Travel Administrator to a service agent in Application and User Management. When you check the Travel Administrator, system may show the following errors:
Rule 01 for View ODT_ADMIN_EXP_REP_WCVIEW in Business Role /SAP/ODT/TRAVELADM determined no restrictions
Rule 01 for View ODT_TRAVEL_EXP_BUDGET_WCVIEW in Business Role /SAP/ODT/TRAVELADM determined no restrictions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Select the Business Users view.
- Show All Business Users and find the service agent.
- Select him then choose Edit | Access Rights.
- In the tab Business Role Assignment, check the Travel Administrator in the column Assigned to User. System may throw the above errors.
Some business roles, such as Travel Administrator, Auditor and Data Protection Officer, can only be assigned to employees with company code assigned. Generally a service agent is not an employee of company so these roles cannot be assigned to him/her. In Edit Access Rights, you can see Org Unit is empty, which means no org unit/company code is assigned to the service agent.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To