While uploading the supplier invoices in to the system, it throws the error messages :
The remote Server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Entry view.
- Select the New button and choose the Import from Microsoft Excel option from it.
- In the opened excel sheet, go to the SAP Business ByDesign tab and logon into the system.
- Fill the required details and select the Save Data To button.
- System throws the error message.
When importing the data using the Microsoft Excel, in the excel sheet as you have maintained the Product Type (e.g. Material or Service) and a Product Category ID the system was throwing error message upon save.
You have to maintain the Product Type (e.g. Material or Service) and a Product Category ID under the respective columns in the excel sheet and then perform save; system will not throw any error messages.
KBA , supplier invoice excel upload , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To