In the fine tuning activity Set Approval and Auditing Process for Expense Reports, configuration is available of 10% auditing per country of reporting based on the minimum amount.
You would like to know which expense report(s) to be audited based on the minimum amount and percentage and what's going to be the basis of the auditing?
- Is it per year?
- Is it based on number of trips or amount?
- Does one selected after every 10 expense reports?
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to the Implementation Project view & Open the Activity List.
- Find the activity Set Audit and Approval Process for Expense Reports.
- Press the link Edit review and approval scenarios
- Under Auditing and Approval Sequence select the country.
- Under Available Audit and Approval Scenarios you can see Percentage to Be Audited & Minimum Amount.
The logic for the Expense Reports to be Audit Process is at random.
That is, In Average every 10th Expense Reports (ER) is to be audited.
The system will trigger the condition of Audit Required at the time the corresponding status change.
For example, if system is configured in a way that Approval required before Audit with 10% auditing, then after Expense Report approval system will execute randomize function & dependent on this result, the ER goes either in status Pending Audit or directly in Pending Reimbursement.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To